Sunday, November 18, 2012

Peace

Part of it is being accomplished, step by step, brick by brick, a path has began to be paved. The other half hasn't even begun. Lying to myself saying I've made complete peace with myself would be a lie. A big one.

Often conflicted. Attempting to look at more than two angles and at issues without a box is a tedious job.

But you know what, that's the great thing about life. We're always learning, always doing something new and if we aren't, we need to start. I've started and I'm loving the change.

A positive one at that. Slow in process but nurtured well along with sufficient time and effort spent will eventually reap its benefits. Not just for the individual but hopefully, for a community. 

Progression. Precession. Such beauty in those words, in what they represent and for what they can manifest into.

Wonderful. (:

No comments: