Saturday, December 1, 2012

Living

And it becomes clearer day by day the things that matter and those that don't. The people who do and the people who don't. The experiences worth living for and the ones just not worth your time.

In moments like these there's a slow and steady, calm and still feeling that's just hard to explain. Tah.. what am I saying.

This constriction. Sentences. How they've got to make sense and all that. Driving me nuts at this hour. Will need to be up in a little over 3 hours, I'm seriously contemplating not sleeping. What good is sleeping if the sleep is not a peaceful one. If it isn't one that allows my mind to drift into another world and to have an out-of-body experience.

Lots of calculations were done today. Calculations for the future. Plans even. Some say don't plan and allow life to surprise you but I think one isn't able to just not plan at all, instead, plan some and leave the rest to the strange divine being that works his/her magic.

Projections. Good and bad.

Not exactly sure of what I'm getting at, if I'm even getting at anything. But oh well, nightly or rather dawn-ly thoughts are all part of living.

At the very least, my brain and body are functioning, that's got to count for something. :)

Till further ramblings! Ha!

No comments: