Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nostalgia

Thinking of a name, who that name represents, just doesn't radiate the same impact as hearing said persons name in conversation.

Flashbacks occur.

Nostalgia encapsulates the mind.

It feels like a trailer from a movie, specific scenes on playback, the ability to pause, rewind, fast forward, play.

It's all too much to bear.

My mind. It implodes.

The idea that one of my favorite television series' is starting again only brings forth memories.

Ever found life to be such a paradox. It's beautiful yet cruel, is brings happiness and inflicts pain all at once.

Yet I stand firm in the belief what I've done is for the greater good of the bigger picture. It's for educating the self and learning what is it I'm still missing, what I've lacked to complete myself.

The pavements are barely beginning to be paved and with each step forward, I know I'll finally reach the end but the end is a end within itself, it's not an end that's tangible. It's perennial. 

Is this my salvation?



No comments: